*This policy was last updated 5 April 2018 and is subject to change without notice.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Heather Carlson. For questions about this blog, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some posts on Smitten Italy may contain Affiliate Links. This means that some links on our website link to businesses we have an affiliate relationship with. When you click these links and make a purchase, we will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
We love and appreciate our readers and hold ourselves to the highest standards of transparency & integrity. Our goal is primarily to provide helpful content and resources for our readers, and secondarily generating a small profit to compensate us for our research & time.
In the spirit of transparency as well as following FTC guidelines, we wanted to disclose the following to our readers:
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have used, loved and highly recommend.
- If products are provided to us free of charge for our review, we will let you know. This does not assure a positive review of the product in any way.
- Your trust of us is incredibly important. We will always give our honest opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the company and/or receiving payment to do so.
- We will attempt to mention our affiliate relationship with every product, service and business that we share on this blog.
This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.