Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you buy something through my link, I will receive a small portion of the proceeds at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog- Grazie!
Calling all fellow Italophiles!
I have gathered together some great gift ideas for you. Here is my Ultimate Italy Lovers Gift Guide, my first foray into making a gift guide and I have to say- it was so fun and so hard to narrow the list down!
Even though we all would rather be shopping for treasures IN ITALY, sometimes that is just not a possibility. Lucky for us, are many fantastic gift ideas out there on the inter-webs, and I hope you find just the perfect thing for the Italophile in your life. (or yourself, I’m not judging!)
Quite a few of my personal favorite things are on this list, as well as items that I have on my own wish list! All of the things on this list can be purchased while you are curled up on the couch in your p.j.’s – which is my favorite way to shop during the hectic holiday season.
Happy Shopping and Buon Natale!
- The Slow Food Encyclopedia to Italian Regional Cooking, Slow Food Editore
- Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking, Marcella Hazan
- Italy for the Gourmet Traveler, Fred Plotkin
- A Kitchen With a View, Letizia Mattiacci
- My Kitchen In Rome, Rachel Roddy
- Eating Rome, Elizabeth Minchilli
- Coming Home to Sicily, Fabrizia Lanza
- One Hundred & One Beautiful Small Towns in Italy
- Brunelleschi’s Dome, Ross King
- Four Seasons in Rome, Anthony Doerr
- Living in a Foreign Language, Michael Tucker
- A Thousand Days in Venice, Marlena de Blasi
- In Tuscany, Frances Mayes
- Il Bel Centro, Michelle Damiani
- Pasta Italiana Serving Bowl by Rosanna
- Le Creuset Espresso Cups, set of 4
- Menu Italiano Art Print by Anek on Etsy
- Imperia Pasta Maker
- Garganelli and Gnocchi Board by Eppicotispai
- Ravioli Maker by Norpro
- Bialetti Moka Express Pot
- Italy Vintage Travel Posters Calendar
- “American Girl in Italy” framed print by Ruth Orkin
- Amarena Fabbri Panettone with Candied Cherries (my current favorite)
- “Roman Holiday” DVD
- Custom Italian Map Necklace by Brass & Chain
- Gnocchi Dokie t-shirt by Flavour Gallery
- Italian Art Prints by Vintage Wall Graphics on Etsy
- Airport Code Gifts: For Milan | For Rome | For The World by Airportag
- Rome Retro Art Prints by Fox + Velvet on Etsy
- Flytographer, Vacation Photographer
- Nudo Italian Olive Oil Gift Subscription
- Classic Ottimista: Pessimista Wine Glasses by Pallino
- Pocket Coffee, a favorite treat of espresso + chocolate
- Italian Foodie Ornaments, by Kurt Adler
What is on your wish list? Leave me a note below! If you liked this gift guide, I’d love it if you shared it with a friend!
**Don’t forget our Gourmet Getaways in Umbria– what a wonderful surprise that would be for your favorite Italy lover! Send me a note and I can hook you up with a personalized gift card to wrap and put under your tree when you book.
Pin it for later!